- Spray on partially dry hair – If you can, let hair air dry (vs. using a hairdryer) to about 50%.
- Section hair into large pieces – spray once at the root and once down the hair shaft of each section.
- Use a wide tooth comb to spread product and gently detangle.
- Blow dry on a low setting with round brush, focusing on the roots, until hair is completely dry.
Ovation Salon Pro Blog
The Ovation Salon Professional Blog is an extension of our quest to deliver good hair days. The articles are meant to educate stylists on how to create the happiest, healthiest hair possible. Tired of frizz? We’ve got some prevention tips. Want to know which foods to eat for longer hair? Done. Looking to pump up the volume while blow drying? Look no further. Whether it’s hair tips and tricks, hair health information, product updates or usage instructions, the Ovation Salon Pro Blog is the place to come for all things healthy hair.
Volume Enhancer Tips for Thicker Hair
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- 2015 Holiday Gift Sets are Here!
- New Clients Testimonials- Ovation Hair Products!
- Product Pusher or Endorser?
- Healthy Tips to Manage Holiday Stress
- Sulfates: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- The Long & Short of Long Hair
- Curl Power
- Managing Coarse Hair
- Tips of the Trade: Medium Hair Type Clients
- The Skinny on Thin Hair