- Use on clean and wet/damp hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb or brush.
- Section hair into large pieces.
- Spray each section from root to tip. Hold spray around six inches away (use 2-3 pumps per section). Concentrate application on the ends (where hair is most susceptible to damage).
- Comb through to distribute the product.
- Let air dry or use blow dryer on low setting.
- Use flat or curling iron on lowest setting possible for your strands.
- Enjoy protected, conditioned, beautifully styled hair!
Ovation Salon Pro Blog
The Ovation Salon Professional Blog is an extension of our quest to deliver good hair days. The articles are meant to educate stylists on how to create the happiest, healthiest hair possible. Tired of frizz? We’ve got some prevention tips. Want to know which foods to eat for longer hair? Done. Looking to pump up the volume while blow drying? Look no further. Whether it’s hair tips and tricks, hair health information, product updates or usage instructions, the Ovation Salon Pro Blog is the place to come for all things healthy hair.
Thermal Protection (Heat Spray) Tips for Healthy Hair
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- 2015 Holiday Gift Sets are Here!
- New Clients Testimonials- Ovation Hair Products!
- Product Pusher or Endorser?
- Healthy Tips to Manage Holiday Stress
- Sulfates: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- The Long & Short of Long Hair
- Curl Power
- Managing Coarse Hair
- Tips of the Trade: Medium Hair Type Clients
- The Skinny on Thin Hair